The presentation of proposals for the Symposiums should be aligned with the following Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations by 2030:
● SDG 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improve nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture.
● SDG 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
● SDG 6. Ensure the availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
● SDG 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
● SDG 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
● SDG 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
● SDG 15. To protect, restore and promote the sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, to manage forests sustainably, to combat desertification, to halt and reverse land degradation, and to halt the loss of biodiversity.
● SDG 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) are a global agenda adopted at the UN Summit on Sustainable Development in September 2015, comprising 17 goals and 169 targets to be achieved by 2030.
The symposia will be organized by one or more researchers or faculty members, who should send the proposal title and abstract (max.200 words, see form below) , which should also indicate the SDGs relevant to the symposium. Once approved by the Scientific Committee, symposium organizers will be in charge of reviewing the abstracts received regarding the proposed theme, as well as the organization of the symposium at the event.